Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Round scrappy cushions

As with any person who like to sew, I have become a chronic horder.

This was underlined by my dear friend who - when I mentioned I might try and get to the next fabricabrac sale to buy up some great deals - pointed out we should be setting up a stall and selling fabric stashes rather than buying more. Yes ok ... perhaps she has a point. Thanks V.

So I took the pattern for the sprocket pillow from cluckclucksew.com and put it to good use with the load of scraps and bits of fabric I have stashed in a big metal pot.



The results are very cute and effective, and for the price of the stuffing only, are a wonderful way to put those scraps of this and that to good use.









I am thinking of making some much larger versions with beanbag filling for floor cushions. Might be fun. With a coated cotton base they could be for outdoor use too.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment