Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I’ve been pondering on this day for a while now. It’s a truly scary moment to try to put yourself out there in amongst a world of talent and wave a teenie tiny flag. Like waving one of those cocktail toothpick flags amongst a riot of talent and creativity. Nevertheless, these things don’t happen if you don’t try, so this is my first baby step. Little, little baby step.

I hope this will be a hobby site. I am the first to admit that my attention span can be somewhat challenged. In my short crafting and sewing life I have jumped from paper bracelets to mosaics, from stencils to dresses. But I am hoping that I can bring some of these things together and make a little sense. I have no idea how to blog or how to create a readable site, but I’m hoping there will be many many lessons. I gave up when I had to start reading things which were initials phps and htmls and just jumped. It may backfire.

I shall now promptly demand that my mother and loyal friend immediately read this blog and be awestruck. Everyone else, please just bear with me as I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment