Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sydney, Storms, Stalls, Sales

It is with a wine in hand that I write this post.  I'm reeeaaallly enjoying this glass.

Sydney was great. I managed to:

- enjoy a beer in the best spot in Syders (Opera Bar - its expensive and busy but on a sunny night, cannot be beat);

- loved my friend's wedding;

- made it to the Paddington Markets (photo of my favorite stall at Paddington - couldn't resist buying myself a few gorgeous cups);

- made it to Ikea (I know its lame - but I got curtain fabric and picture frames at bargain Ikea prices) and Manly (for the ferry crossing);

- visited my lovely Waverly Cemetery, had breakfast at Bronte coupled with the usual swim in the pool. I still say that coastal walk is the highlight of Sydney.

Spiffing

And today - thank you to the lovely people who visited my stall today at Newtown: it was lovely to meet you all and despite the say starting off with rain dumps, blastering southerly winds and general misery, it fined up (though perhaps in-a-typically-Wellington-Artic type of way).

The Newtown Festival is such a great day, with so much excitement and great bands, and great food. I was honoured to be part of it (but kinda jealous I couldn't wander and enjoy it) and am delighted by my sales.

THANKS EVERYONE!











 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment