Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm back - with (flexible) goals

Well, its been a busy wee while. Clearly its been a long time since I posted anything. This is due firstly to spending the majority of my time organising our house purchase and move, and then more recently to the fact we cannot get a working internet connection at the new 'residence' (makes it sound grand right?).

However, I have set myself a goal. One post a week and one new product a week. Perhaps optimistic given all that is going on but I feel like I haven't sat down with the sewing machine for a very long time.


I was up at a conference last week where we did a session on goal setting. Whilst others set goals about work or leaving work on time, I set goals about Threadbird and getting things back on track. I was comforted by the part of the session that recognised that people who set goals "relapse", that setting goals will not always mean that you never falter from that course, and that faltering is normal. So, I can falter in this goal but I may as well aim for it.

To that end - this is my post. No new product yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment